Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days to your Career Portfolio


Whelp, I am behind already.

I had planned to start Nesting Place's 31 day challenge where you blog about a topic for 31 days. I thought it would be good to have some structure as I start my blogging journey. 

I have a great one, a topic that I myself struggle with. Since graduating from college in 2008 I have been dreaming about an amazing job - something that fulfills me, something creative and exciting, something that makes a difference. Basically, I have been searching and searching for my ‘dream job.’

There is one small problem: I have no idea what that is. 

So I am taking the next 31 days to dream a little bit and then do the work behind it so I am prepared when opportunity comes a knocking. My series will be 31 Days to your Career Portfolio, stick with me there is some good stuff to come.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment